June 8-13, 2014
Frequently Asked Questions
Housing / Dining
Jean Thomason Scholarship
Policies & Deadlines
Director: Lori Northrup
Secretary: Eric Allen
Samford University Library
800 Lakeshore Drive
Birmingham, Alabama 35229
Please send comments and requests about
this web site to the Library Web Team
© 1994-2011 Samford University
IGHR tuition includes one genealogy course, optional evening courses, Sunday dinner and the banquet Thursday
evening. Please note that the tuition rate is no longer dependent upon the date of registration.
- Attendee -- $460.00
- Spouse/Immediate Family Member -- $410.00
- All charges must be paid in full to secure registration.
- If you register between January and March 14, full payment must be received by March 14.
- If you register between March 15 and May 1, full payment must be received by May 1.
- If you register between May 1 and May 15, full payment must be received by May 15.
- If fees are not paid in full and received by the deadline date determined by your registration date, your registration will be cancelled. If this occurs, you may request to be added to a wait list.
- If you wish to cancel your registration, notification must be received in writing by May 1. An e-mail is acceptable.
- All cancellations up until May 1 will result in a $75 cancellation fee.
- Cancellation after May 1 will result in forfeiture of all charges; there will be no refunds.
- Outstanding cancellation charges/fees must be cleared before students will be allowed to register for subsequent years